I can't recall being this completely disgusted with the US government since Ronald Reagan was in office. The only word that properly describes what our government has turned into is an Idiocracy. Everything our politicians say gets repeated with the term "Job Destroying" tacked onto it. Every government agency that was intended to protect the citizens has had its funding cut to the point that it is totally useless. Over 50% of the tax dollars collected are going to the "Defense Budget" and that is the only thing that seems to not be getting much in the way of cuts. Looking into my crystal ball I can see that the way things are going there will be even a higher percent of the tax dollars going to defense and that is one thing that I don't think I can live with.
I am secretly shopping for a new country to live in just in case it gets any worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment