Welcome to world of literary finger painting. I would first like to point out that I do not stand behind any of my comments. Most of the content has little to do with my actual opinions. With a couple of exceptions most should be considered parody. Please enjoy these essays and arguments but ask me before you recycle any of my content.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Year of Travel and Exploration
2011 was a year of travel, fun, exploration and adventure. I managed to collect quite a few pictures of Facebook friends that I traveled around to meet. I even went so far as to marry one of them. I owe you guys some stories from the year gone past about my travels and I hope to get to work on that soon. Things have been like riding a roller coaster for the whole year so I have not even given a thought to having a blog and that someone might stop by to see what is up from time to time. I hope you all had a good 2011 and have a better 2012. I am also working on a piece to share with you that has "Kelly's Guide to a Better Life: Part 1" as a working title. I have had some fantastic enlightenment over the last few months and I think it is my responsibility to bore everyone I can with this knowledge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment