Well, I just noticed it has been quite some time since I posted a commentary on the general state of the universe. My universe has changed dramatically over the last few months so I think I should make an attempt to share some of the observations that I have had. I have had a lot of new experiences and I think I am in a position to spend a little time reflecting on them and dumping loads of new stuff on the blog. If you make it by for a visit I hope you enjoy the silliness of my adventures.
Things have changed for me include my marital status, my address (in a big way), my employment status. I will be writing a bit about each of these as well as plenty more rants about events of the recent. I am currently recovering from jet lag so I won't ramble. I logged in today to see if I remembered how to get into this and as I assumed it has changed a bit. Fun stuff ahead so check back from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment