Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Friends with Fur

I have alway had at least one cat when it was possible and find them to be very entertaining. Cats are my favorite pets because they are of a predatory nature and the stalking is part of how they play and interact. I am also drawn to cats because each one has a very unique personality when you get to know them. With dogs you can pretty much train them to play the way you want to, cats however require that you learn along with them what rules there are to the games.There is a lot of debate about how cats show affection or if they do. Some thoughts are that cats have mastered how to get fed and that they really don't care about there human until they want something to eat. There are some wonderful animations at the other end of the following link that show this point of view very well.

Simon's Cat

Occasionally there is a cat that gains a little more fame and for good reason. The cat in the following link is one that shows a fantastic amount of bravery (or stupidity) in protecting his place.

Cat vs. Alligator 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed seeing the cat videos.

1 comment:

  1. I like cats too, though my ideal pet is a rabbit. I like Simon's Cat, though I haven't previously seen such a wide selection! The cat vs alligator is quite something!

    Juliet
    Crafty Green Poet

    ReplyDelete