Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Night Recycler

Since it is election night and I am going to spend most of the evening watching the results I decided I should recycle some old post that are related to politics or at least my view of them.

Starting with the first post.
Don't Ask "We the People" Until You Have Done for Yourself

More of the same.
Collective Selectiveness
Politics and Religion

Now it is time for me to settle in and monitor the election results, well after I grab some dinner. I hope to soon find my creativity and write some new stuff and even try to crank out another poem or two. I need to find a little poem theory to study up on so I can give it a serious try, any suggestions?

Oh yeah, I found my autographed dollar today. It was a nice gift from a friend of mine who spoke at an event with the Secretary of the Treasury a while back.

No comments:

Post a Comment