Welcome to world of literary finger painting. I would first like to point out that I do not stand behind any of my comments. Most of the content has little to do with my actual opinions. With a couple of exceptions most should be considered parody. Please enjoy these essays and arguments but ask me before you recycle any of my content.
Friday, July 15, 2011
How Things Change
At the beginning of the year I began a project to visit at least 10 cities to give me some writing projects. This project seems to have morphed into something really different. The project has turned into meeting as many of my facebook friends as I can this year. I have traveled to many places already this year and have even more on the schedule as the year progresses. The biggest trip so far has been my trip to Switzerland and Germany back in May. I have posted many pictures on facebook and have neglected my blog, I have regrets but I will soon try to establish the routine of updating again. I will try to get some pictures and stories from each of the trips posted some time soon. My apologies to those who have stopped by to find I have done nothing in several months. I have a new desire to work on my blog so hopefully I will give you lots of new stuff soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment