As the defense rest, the self-prosecution stands up to address the jury by pointing out there is an extremely high probability that I did not want to swim in the swamp for fear of finding those things I choose to ignore. This suggestion is one for which I have no defense, I can only accept that yes there are some things I choose not to look at for now and concede that these things will most likely still exist upon my return for them. Granted they will have morphed into variations of their current state but that means that they will appear more defined and easier to translate to the non-resident thinkers.
Being the emperor of an Impirical empire brings a heavy burden. The cranial universe without limits might be too wide to swim. Standing at the edge staring at my reflection, I pause....
Unless we banish the thoughts we do not wish to keep, they will always be there upon our return.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting post.
CJ xx
Just an over-dramatized rationalization of procrastination.
ReplyDelete