Welcome to world of literary finger painting. I would first like to point out that I do not stand behind any of my comments. Most of the content has little to do with my actual opinions. With a couple of exceptions most should be considered parody. Please enjoy these essays and arguments but ask me before you recycle any of my content.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Traveling
I'm off to the airport (one place I really dislike) to make the flight across the country to visit some family (one place I do like). I'm sure it will be great fun and a joyful experience (once I get off the plane) and I am looking forward to being in the Texas warmth (as long as the air conditioner is working). Being in the rural environment will do me good (as long as I don't drink the water). So everyone talk amongst yourselves for a few days (or yourself if you prefer inner dialog) and I shall return on Saturday filled with inspiration (likely a few other things as well) and will write something that has somewhat of an entertainment value (or maybe another rant) when I return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't like flying either, hope you had a good trip...
ReplyDelete