Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Car Pictures

Honda CR-Z Sport Hybrid
Front View
After 5 long years of searching for what my next car would be, here it is. I'm looking forward to spending a little time driving again. The dealer claims that this car was only the 2nd of the color and model to arrive in the US so I kind of got lucky catching it as quickly as I did. I have a feeling the blue will become very popular in the future but the majority of colors are Black, White, and Silver. I suppose Red will be expected to be popular as well but this color seems to really work well for me.

I will definitely get the new car out this weekend and give it a few miles and hopefully I can take a few pictures of the country side. The leaves are starting to turn and all these trees will be looking fabulous pretty soon. Maybe getting out to see some nature will help inspire me to write a few more items that are worth reading.

Leave me a comment to let me know what you think of the new car.

1 comment:

  1. That is really nice! I love the blue, which would be my choice. Red is a bit hackneyed for a sporty car like that. A young guy in the UK, a distant family connection and something of a petrol-head, bought an orange sporty car. His brother remarked that that colour was asking for trouble, as it invites aggressive and competitive reactions on the road from other young men. The blue has real class.

    Happy driving, and mind how you go!

    ReplyDelete