Welcome to world of literary finger painting. I would first like to point out that I do not stand behind any of my comments. Most of the content has little to do with my actual opinions. With a couple of exceptions most should be considered parody. Please enjoy these essays and arguments but ask me before you recycle any of my content.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Rescinded Transcendence
I am forever doubting my maturity because I often choose to indulge that silly little boy that exists somewhere deep inside of what makes me that person I enjoy so much. I do find myself reasoning that I have followed a positive evolutionary trail which has levitated me to an elevation that allows me to view the problems of yesterday from the top. My bulging confidence and over-endowed ego will distract me into believing that I can invincibly proceed into any endeavor sans my wits. It's typically a brief interlude as the disturbing sound of the cock crowing just before the dawn of reality kicking me in most painful way. As the delusion washes away and the awareness of my lack of omnipotence bashes away at my pride in much the same way as a blindfolded child swinging at a pinata. The final whack against my esteem awakens me to remember that I am once again being foolish and that I should really utilize great though about my actions prior to pursuing them if I choose to avoid the gray clouds that form from the virtuous misadventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oops. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off... keep on indulging the little boy though.
ReplyDelete