Welcome to world of literary finger painting. I would first like to point out that I do not stand behind any of my comments. Most of the content has little to do with my actual opinions. With a couple of exceptions most should be considered parody. Please enjoy these essays and arguments but ask me before you recycle any of my content.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Face First
While on my mini-vacation I had the most unusual experience that I am still a little confused about. I found myself on Sunday night simultaneously living my past, my present, and my future all at the same time briefly. I am sure there is some kind of wonderful meaning behind that experience but it allowed me to feel a kind of peace that I was unaware even existing. It was the kind of thing I can only describe as face first in that caution was not required in cranking the personality up all the way. Restraints not needed in avoidance of offending one a first opinion, face first and face to face. It's such a rare thing for me to feel so much in my element that I am totally comfortable letting everyone see me in the imperfect state that I am in without fear, shame or concern of the perceptions being formed. Face first could be defined as self-unconscious in a way. If only I could acquire this level of comfort more often, it has really opened me to some new creativity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds most interesting. Sometimes something just shifts, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteIt was more of an experience than I am able to express just yet. It was very interesting to say the least.
ReplyDelete